Precise and flexible: Millimar portfolio expanded
New Millimar C 1202 display and evaluation unit
The new Millimar C 1202 is the next generation of multi-channel compact instruments for length metrology. Thanks to its sophisticated features such as the tiltable, readable display, the clear menu navigation and the flexible display of measured values, it offers maximum ergonomics and user-friendliness. In combination with an easy-to-change module from the N 1700 series, you get the measuring instrument perfectly suited to your measuring task. Due to its wide range of functions, the C 1202 is universally applicable: You can use it to solve a variety of measuring tasks, e.g. static and dynamic measurements, but also taper calculations. In addition, depending on the module, probes from other manufacturers are also compatible, which reduces your costs.
Advantages at a glance:
- Three features can be displayed simultaneously: for even more static and dynamic measuring tasks
- Two independent inputs via N 1700 module for optional connection of probes or pneumatic measuring equipment
- Interchangeable modules for flexibility and compatibility
- USB interface for easy connection to data acquisition systems and evaluation software
- Programmable measuring sequences for increased productivity and safety
High-resolution module Millimar N 1702 M-HR
Also new in the portfolio is the N 1702 M-HR module for inductive Mahr probes. This has an extremely high resolution of the measurement signal of 0.01 μm. This makes it suitable for high-precision comparison and repeat measurements, such as in gage block testing. But it is also ideally suited for use in production due to its robustness. Thus, with the N 1702 M-HR, users receive a flexible device for many applications that require the highest accuracy.
Advantages at a glance
- Highest accuracy with a resolution of 0.01 μm
- Reliable visualization and evaluation of measurement data via Millimar Cockpit software or Millimar C 1202
- Powerful, can be flexibly combined with N 1700 connection modules for evaluating measurement sensors (inductive/pneumatic)
- Synchronous data query of several connected measuring probes
- Max. theoretical bus data rate of 4,189 values/s (depending on the number of connected channels)
Would you like to receive more detailed advice on the products free of charge? Then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 551/70730.