Wide range of opportunities for technical specialists
Challenging tasks for those with an affinity for technology
The expertise of specialists is required above all for the development of our measuring machines and their user interfaces.
Technically exciting aspects of these activities include:
- The approach of "one software for all machines". Developers must therefore think in all directions and keep a holistic view.
- Development for Linux and Windows, depending on the application. This makes the work varied and demanding.
- Cross-divisional work: Software developers are not only involved in programming the software functions (algorithms), but also in developing the software interface (GUI). Bringing the totality of these developments together into a common product is always an exciting challenge.
- Always new approaches due to individual requirements: Some customers want to compile more complex inspection programs for specific measurement tasks themselves. Still others want to "only" inspect their workpieces. The design and construction of machines and measuring programs is therefore very individual and always requires new ideas and creativity.
- Accompanying a product lifecycle intensively from beginning to end.
We are looking for you!
Are you interested in becoming part of the team in the area of Research & Development? You can find all information about the group of companies and your career at Mahr on our website. In addition, visit our job portal for specific job applications. We also welcome your unsolicited application at any time.
Contact Human Resources
Phone: +49 551 70730