MarControl: More comfort in surface analysis
Reducing measurement times means you gain significantly in performance. This is exactly where Mahr comes in with the latest generation of measuring stations for contour and roughness measurement. The devices of the MarSurf CD, MarSurf GD and MarSurf VD series are optimized to accelerate the measuring processes and to simplify the handling for you. To achieve this goal, Mahr has increased the axis speed, developed an innovative clamping system and equipped the touch probe system with intelligence.
The new MarControlmanual control panel supports you in operating your MarSurf CD/GD/VD measuring station – so that you can work even more comfortably.
Your advantages with MarControl:
- Stepless manual control of axes
- Stepless limiting of path speed during the creation and testing of automatic measurement sequences
- Selection of measuring programs via function keys
- Workpiece contacting
- Start and abort of automatic measuring sequences
Get to know the MarSurf CD, MarSurf GD and MarSurf VD series now:
- MarSurf CD: Quick checking of contour
- MarSurf GD: The new reference measuring stations for roughness and waviness
- MarSurf VD: Contour and roughness measurement in one system