Control 2022: These innovations await you!
The cylinder coordinate measuring machines of the Mar4D PLQ 4200 product line ensure a wide range of applications thanks to workpiece flexibility and multisensor technology. They operate at high speed and precision for fast and reliable measurement results.
- Measuring solution for complex rotationally symmetrical workpieces with diameters of up to 200 mm, lengths of up to 1,000 mm and weights of up to 50 kg
- 3D measurements directly in production – shorter throughput times and increased flow rate and high productivity included
- One measuring run – multiple measuring tasks thanks to multisensor technology (optical and tactile measuring technology)
- Equipped for process stability: motorized tailstock with clamping force monitoring, latest monitoring systems and sophisticated ergonomics and safety concept
With the new digital comparators, Mahr has succeeded in combining practical and reliable operation with maximum precision. Due to linearization, the unique inductive measuring system provides more precise measurement than ever before – regardless of whether static or dynamic measuring tasks are involved.
- Colored LED signals that visually indicate a clear measured value classification (good/reject/rework or warning limit)
- Minimal measuring movements of only 0.1 µm are transmitted to the measuring system
- Maximum measuring reliability even in the harsh working environment of the workshop thanks to practical touch control panels
- Touch surface – can be operated with most standard gloves
- Full-surface glass display for protection against liquids or dirt
- Configuration and remote control via software possible
Touch operation, ergonomic handling and a wide range of evaluation options: This is what the new Digimar 817 CLT height measuring device stands for, available in three measuring ranges: 350 mm, 600 mm and 1,000 mm. Multiple logging and data transfer options make measurement data processing easy.
- Swivel touch display: as convenient to operate as a tablet
- Sophisticated ergonomic features: side function keys & thumbwheel for positioning the measuring slide, handles on both sides & integrated air bearing for precise and effortless movements
- Conveniently save measurement data: Measurement logs optionally in PDF format for sending individual measurement values to PC, Bluetooth printer or for saving as TXT file
- Wirless or wired data transfer
- Transmission of the measuring device ID to ensure traceability of all measurement results
With the MarSurf CD 140 AG 11, Mahr is launching a new contour measuring device that demonstrates maximum performance. Its touch probe system has a measuring range of up to 70 mm. The probe tips can be changed quickly and without tools – and completely without recalibration.
- Flexible workpiece holder for particularly easy handling and versatile applications – also for measuring roughness
- Intelligent probe system & magnetic probe tip holder for uncomplicated and tool-free probe tip changing
- Automatic probe force selection: guarantees the correct probe force when changing multiple probe tips
- High-speed X-axis with maximum measuring range of 140 mm and traversing speed up to 200 mm/s
- Intuitive contour measurements in no time at all thanks to integrated MarWin software with measuring wizard
- Stationary or on-site on the workpiece; for applications in mechanical engineering, production-related measuring, the automotive industry and medical technology
- For measuring rotationally symmetrical components with tolerances of less than one thousandth of a millimeter
- Extensive elimination of external influencing factors such as temperature and vibration
- Measurement of a wide range of features such as shape and position as well as absolute measurement
- Equipped with T7W tactile touch probe, expandable with IPS optical sensor
- For measuring spheres and aspheres through cylindrical lenses to freeforms
- Fast, automated and near-production measurements in 2D and 3D
- The combination of optical and tactile probe arms enables users to determine the surface form deviation of optical surfaces as well as their centering and tilt errors in one clamping operation
- Clamping set specially developed for optics ensures high flexibility for wide-ranging applications
- Production-oriented solutions for measuring and evaluating various lens geometries are offered by the Aspheric Lib and AnyShape software packages, which can be expanded based on the MarWin software platform