The new Millimess 2000 W(i) and 2001 W(i) series of electronic comparators set new standards in metrology – thanks to unique and innovative features.
Touch operating keys:
Reliable operation in the measuring system
Fully hardened glass display:
Robust and completely insensitive
Linearized inductive probe measuring system:
Integrated measuring system for more precise measurements with a highly accurate resolution of up to 0.1 µm
Unique measured value classification:
Innovative, visual representation in the display and colored LEDs
Now also with Integrated Wireless:
Convenient and secure data transmission via radio (Wi models)
With the practical touch function, even a light touch on the surface is sufficient to operate the precision pointer safely – ideal for sensitive measuring tasks. For measuring tasks with gloves, you also have the option of manually adjusting the touch sensitivity.
- Clever handling for reliable measurement results: Light touches of the keypads do not affect your measuring device (as with a keystroke), thus no accidental adjustment or deformation of the measuring device
- Optimized for use in production environments
- Wear-free touch panels with adjustable touch sensitivity
The robust tempered glass display protects against wear and tear and makes the comparators even more durable and less vulnerable.
- Fully tempered glass display (scratch and shock resistant)
- Optimal surface protection all around: Resistant to penetration by liquids, dust or lubricants
- No abrasion of the key labels possible thanks to the printing behind glass
- Unproblematic cleaning of the glass surface compared to sensitive plastics
- Ideal for use in production and quality assurance
Our precision pointers are equipped with a highly sensitive, linearized measuring system, analogous to the principle of an inductive length measuring probe. Due to the ball-bearing and thus almost backlash- and friction-free stylus guidance, even the smallest measuring movements are safely transferred to the measuring system.
- LED tolerance display with optical light signal for measured value classification: Go/No-go/Rework display or warning limits for measurements during production
- Warning limit function: manual warning limit entry possible (10 percent/ 20 percent/ 30 percent)
- 2000 W(i): for static measuring tasks – with tolerance function and clear symbols in the display
- 2001 W(i): for static and dynamic measuring tasks – with additional analog scale display. The moving pointer allows the measuring movement and tolerance limits of the probe to be reliably identified visually.
For measurements in comparative measuring instruments, on measuring tables, in tripods or in special measuring equipment. No matter how you proceed, the Millimess comparators 2000 W(i) and 2001 W(i) are the ideal companions for your measuring project.
- Flexible data acquisition Integrated Wireless or via data cable
- Autonomous measurement via battery operation (up to 4 weeks)
- Stationary application with permanent power supply via USB charging and data cable DK-U1
The Millimess comparators are ideal for mobile measuring tasks. They guarantee the same precision as an inductive probe with external display unit. The extremely compact size is particularly advantageous for stationary multiple measuring devices. It essentially corresponds to the dimensions of dial gages. The power supply runs optionally via rechargeable battery (up to 1 month) or in stationary operation permanently via USB data cable DK-U1 (included in delivery).
- Integrated Wireless: Proven and reliable wireless interface, easily configurable and remotely controllable via software. This bidirectional interface is only available on Wi models.
- USB: Bidirectional interface for measurement data transmission. In addition, the device can be easily configured and remotely controlled via MarCom software.
- Digimatic cable: Compatible with your existing peripherals. Please note: With Digmatic format, only measurement data transmission is possible.
Operate the comparator comfortably by touch – even with gloves – thanks to manually adjustable touch sensitivity.
Tolerance and warning limit function
Minimize your scrap thanks to the proven tolerance function and innovative warning limit function.
Inductive measurement system
Achieve high-precision, performance-enhanced measurement results in both static and dynamic measurements.
Mobile & stationary operation
Stay flexible thanks to a wide range of interfaces, optional battery operation and mobile application options.
A light touch on the surface is sufficient to operate the fine pointer safely – ideal for sensitive measuring tasks. Also suitable for measuring tasks with gloves.Nächster Spot
The robust tempered glass display protects against wear and tear and makes the comparators even more durable and less susceptible.Nächster Spot
Equipped with ahighly sensitive measuring system analogous to the principle of an inductive length measuring probe, even the most minimal measuring movements are reliably transmitted to the measuring system.Nächster Spot
In addition to quality assurance and production-standard Go/No-Go/Rework tolerance display, you can now additionally prevent scrap in good time by entering a warning limit, thus making your processes safer.Nächster Spot
For measurements in comparative measuring instruments, on measuring tables, in tripods or in special measuring equipment. No matter how you proceed, the Millimess comparators 2000 W(i) and 2001 W(i) are the ideal companions for your measuring project.Nächster Spot
With tolerance function and clear symbols in the displayNächster Spot
The moving pointer of the additional analog scale display allows the measuring movement and tolerance limits of the probe to be reliably identified visually.Nächster Spot
|Millimess||2000 W||2000 Wi||2001 W||2001 Wi|
|Touch control panel||X||X||X||X|
|Fully tempered glass display||X||X||X||X|
|High-precision inductive measuring system||X||X||X||X|
|3-color LED display for measured value classification||X||X||X||X|
|Warning limit input possible (10/ 20/ 30 %)||X||X||X||X|
|Symbol display for static measurements with tolerance function and 11.5 mm large numerical display||X||X||-||-|
|Analog scale display for static and dynamic measuring tasks and 9 mm large digit display||-||-||X||X|
|Interfaces: USB, Digimatic||X||X||X||X|
|Power supply via rechargeable battery||X||X||X||X|
|Instinctive menu navigation||X||X||X||X|