Best care for lasting quality
Regular, professional maintenance helps to preserve excellent technology and increase the availability of your machine. This minimizes the risk of capacity bottlenecks due to downtime.
Maintenance should therefore be carried out at regular intervals. This involves checking, adjusting and, if necessary, replacing wearing parts in your measuring equipment, no matter whether it is a hand-held measuring instrument or a measuring system. A final calibration measurement ensures compliance with the national standard.
- Adjustment of measuring stations in the event of deviations from the specified tolerance
- Replacement of typical wear parts
- Cleaning of measuring instruments
- Oiling or greasing of moving parts if required
- Repair of minor faults
- Setting of all mechanical, pneumatic and electronic functions as well as testing of the software used
- Testing of technical function parameters and adjustment of measuring stations
Complementary service products and services
Mahr Service Value Classic:
In addition to individual maintenance, we offer you MSV Classic, the right service package for regular maintenance at a fixed price.
Mahr Service Value Software
Not just your hardware, but also your software requires regular care. With MSV software, we have the right maintenance agreement for you.
Calibration at DAkkS level
Mahr is your certified and experienced specialist in the field of testing and calibration. Our laboratories are certified to ISO 17025 and work independently of manufacturers.