Services | Commissioning
Good start – good feeling
A measuring machine running according to specification is a basic prerequisite for the efficiency and reliability of your quality assurance. That is why our expert service technicians are available for you directly at the time of delivery and carry out commissioning with subsequent acceptance.
If desired, this also includes preliminary acceptance at the factory, training of your employees and the performance of measurement capability tests.
- Installation according to layout diagram
- Commissioning according to Mahr’s fixed procedure
- Documentation in Mahr commissioning record, together with service report
- Successful acceptance together with you; start of warranty
- Documented calibration using qualified calibration certificate and calibration seal on measuring station service badge
- Optional: Practical training sessions
- Optional: Measuring equipment capability tests
You might also be interested in...
Complementary service products and services
User and software training
The right training for your staff – directly at your new measuring station.
Measuring capability tests
Professional testing of measuring equipment capability – for greater process reliability.
Product training and AUKOM seminars
Well-trained staff thanks to professional and practical training.