All-rounder for quick & easy roughness measurements
With the MarSurf M 310, Mahr offers a flexible device for mobile recording and evaluation of measurement data:
- Easy operation thanks to large touch display and intuitive software
- Preprogrammed measurement functions and automatic filter functions for immediate measurement sequence
- Optional: wireless printer for more flexibility
- Possibility of automation by remote control or barcode scanner
- Save and export measurement protocols directly as PDFs
Fast & safe measurement through simple operation
Even without specialist knowledge and training, you can reliably determine roughness parameters with the MarSurf M 310. The intuitive operation is carried out directly via the touch-sensitive display – just as you know it from your smartphone.
- Intuitive software with clear menu structures
- Preprogrammed measurement functions
- Automatic filter selection
- Highly visible status LEDs
Document measurement results correctly
The MarSurf M 310 offers a wide range of options for evaluating and saving your measurement data:
- Complete measurement logs in PDF format or individual measurement values as CSV files
- Data transfer wireless via Bluetooth or wired via USB, Micro-USB and MarConnect
- Simple transmission of a measuring device ID via MarConnect enables traceability of your measurement results
- Optional: Wireless printer for saving your measurement results directly on thermal paper
Simply scan & start directly
Do you want to reduce sources of error? Untrained users should perform measurements? No problem for the MarSurf M 310: Call up a pre-programmed function directly via a barcode or QR code. For example, you can start the appropriate measuring program or read in additional workpiece information.
- Connect commercially available hand-held scanners via USB or Bluetooth
- Perform measurements with confidence
- Minimize sources of error by automating your processes
NEW: Cost-effective to a full-fledged measuring station with the MarSurf M 310 PC
Together with the MarWin Easy Roughness software, you can also use your MarSurf M 310 as a drive unit. This enables you to cost-effectively expand the range of functions by numerous parameters and additional options for data evaluation. The connection is made via cable or Bluetooth.
Increased efficiency through programmable processes and interfaces
- Define and easily call up measuring programs for workpieces
- Start of the measurement by barcode scanner or by ASCII command possible
- With MarWin the drive unit can be used forming a stationary system
Perfect portfolio for modern contour and roughness measurement
With the new product family and the extensive accessories & probe arms, Mahr offers the perfect solution for everyone.
- MarSurf CD: the specialist for contour measurement – even with roughness measurement from 2 μm.
- MarSurf GD: the expert for accurate and fast roughness measurement.
- MarSurf VD: for versatile measurement tasks. Switch between both measuring systems for maximum measurement flexibility.
50 % time saving due to our clever mounting plate
- Only a few hand movements are required to flexibly position workpieces on the large mounting plate.
- The 50 mm hole grid allows easy placement of accessories (for example, guide stops).
- Many existing clamping devices can be used, which reduces additional investments.
- Grid and marking avoid misplacements.
Experience flexible metrology
The key to this is the large measuring range and the innovative clamping system of our machines. of our machines. In addition, the wide range of useful accessories ensures a wide variety of applications.
MarControl touch control panel for more comfort during your measurement
- Easy operation via joystick and touch display
- The speed can be adjusted or the sequence paused using the rotary control.
- Start measuring programs directly via the touch control panel.
- CNC axes enable broader automation
- All axes of the measuring system can be moved continuously and simultaneously.
Useful features for more efficiency
With one system you can solve numerous measuring tasks and increase the efficiency of your work.
- Automatic stylus recognition thanks to integrated chip
- Variable probing forces: pindividually adjustable to suit the measuring task
- Special accessories also for unusual measuring tasks
- Magnetic mounting of all probe arms for quick changeover without tools
Customized solution with the MarSurf LD
The goal: Fast and highly accurate measurements with higher piece counts. With the MarSurf LD as the basic device and customer-specific extensions, efficiency can be optimized in a targeted manner. Examples:
- Rotary table with quickly exchangeable workpiece fixtures
- Automatic probe arm change unit
- Pallet measurement to increase throughput
Optimal properties for uncomplicated measurements
- High measuring and positioning speed minimizes measuring times many times over
- Innovative probe system solution
- Fast and reliable exchange of probe arms with simultaneous probe arm detection by magnetic holder
- Long measuring distance up to 260 mm (MarSurf LD 260) with a measuring stroke of 13 mm (with 100 mm probe arm length) or 26 mm (with 200 mm probe arm length)
- Maintenance possible without complete dismantling of the measuring stand
Combined contour and surface measuring station
The MarSurf LD 130 and MarSurf LD 260 measuring stations are characterized by fast and uncomplicated parallel running contour and roughness measurements in one measuring run.
Mobile measurement made easy
Location-independent surface measurements – no problem! Whether vertical, horizontal and if necessary even upside down, the PS 10 is ideal for mobile measurements due to its small size.
Ideal for entry into mobile surface metrology
With its particularly simple and intuitive operation and numerous safety functions such as automatic cutoff, the device can be controlled as easily as a mobile phone.
Measuring data to go
- Up to 500,000 measurements can be stored in the device
- Creation of finished PDF protocols directly in the measuring device and data backup as TXT, X3P, CSV and PDF file
- At least 1,200 measurements without mains operation
Allrounder with intelligent probe system
The new MarSurf CD 140 AG 11 contour measuring machine makes fast and precise measurements possible. Thanks to its flexible workpiece holder, it is particularly easy to handle and impresses with its great versatility – for example, also for measuring roughness. Its intelligent probe system and the magnetic probe tip holder enable uncomplicated and tool-free probe tip changes at any time.
X-axis with maximum measuring range
- High-speed X-axis designed for a large measuring range of 140 mm
- Travel speed of the X-axis up to 200 mm/s
- Y-axis manually adjustable with a traverse path of 60 mm
- Quick adjustment of the Z-axis with a simple handle
- Fine adjustment in the Z-axis to move the X-axis up and down
Intuitive contour measurements in the blink of an eye
With the integrated MarWin software, simple, intuitive contour measurements including their evaluations are possible. The measurement wizard guides users to their measurement data in a targeted manner. Numerous measuring tasks – for example, for determining radii, arc lengths, distances, angles and much more – are already pre-programmed.
A special highlight is the patented function "Tangential Elements": It supports the simple and operator-independent evaluation of tangential transitions between radii and straight lines.