This knowledge update for measurement technicians serves to ideally prepare you for your further expert training
This knowledge update for measurement technicians serves to ideally prepare you for your further expert training and is ideal preparation for the AUKOM 3 expert training.
The update seminar refreshes all contents you have acquired in the seminars AUKOM Level 1, 2 and AUKOM Form and Position before 2020. In this way, we support you as a measurement technician in your continuous development process, because only those who have up-to-date knowledge can communicate profitably, reduce measurement uncertainties and produce reliable and comparable measurement results.
Update Part A (2 days):
- Standard definitions of dimension, shape and position according to ISO 1101, 14405 etc.
- Sensor technology: fringe projection, photogrammetry, computer tomography, ...
- Creation of measurement strategies; Optimal use and requirements for the use of filters and compensation algorithms
Update Part B (1 day):
- PMI current status, challenges, future potential.
- Saving time and costs through successful communication; learning directly from practical examples from measurement technology
- Not all measurement results are the same; dealing with different sensors; comparing measurement results
advanced measurement technicians with AUKOM certificate level 1 & 2, as well as graduates of the AUKOM form and position seminar or graduates of the combined intensive training focus week AUKOM form and position with respective completion before 2020
AUKOM Update 2020 certificate & eligibility to participate in the AUKOM 3 expert seminar, in addition the participant receives the AUKOM measurement technician certificate after completion of the AUKOM Update 2020 part A.
AUKOM Level 3