Modular and individual: Confocal technology made to measure
With our modular multi-sensor system you design your ideal measuring device yourself:
- Individually configurable & fully automated as desired
- Multisensor technology; choose from various additional sensors
- Large selection of hardware and software components
One device, multiple technologies
Take advantage of the possibility to combine different sensor technologies as a multi-sensor system in one measuring device.
Depending on the measurement task, users can flexibly select the optimal sensor. For maximum ease of use, the standard sensors can be controlled from one software.
Values that will inspire you
- Vertical optical resolution 2 nm
- Highest correlation to tactile measurement data 99 % CCF MAX
- Reflectivity of all sample surfaces 0.1 - 100
- LED light source 50,000 MTBF
- Maximum measuring frequency point sensor 4,000 Hz
From the special solution to the proven all-rounder
This established five-axis system with integrated rotary/swivel unit can be used to measure the surfaces of workpieces that are not rotationally symmetrical – such as medical implants or extruded components. Thanks to the expandable rotary and swivel axis, you can measure the surfaces of all workpieces orthogonally.
Customizable for even more possibilities
You have particularly large workpieces or very heavy workpieces? No problem, we adapt the axis systems of your measuring device to your requirements so that you get the ideal measuring solution for you. We create customer-specific specimen holders and mounting systems or offer you interfaces for integration.